1) To revel in pleasures that don’t require money.
- e.g. the fact that it is snowing right now, at home, finally!
- when have I ever needed to spend money to have fun with friends?
2) To fix and grow myself, with His guidance.
- read more literature, Christian and non.
- DT/QTs each day and finish the last bit of 2011’s Bible in a year!
3) Be thankful. Cherish each day in college; and vice versa, at home.
- start and end the day focused on what matters in my life
- journal consistently, reflect constantly
- if I am spending money —> things that make me happy, which I inevitably will be, realize it. it doesn’t make much sense written out, but awareness and gratitude are key…I don’t think I really grasp how much of a sacrifice my spending is to my parents.
Vague, and two days premature, but there will certainly be more to add to the list…must go play guitar now though, it doesn’t seem right to just sit here churning out ideas, leaving so many other things that could be done, undone.