1) Always humbled whenever I do something music-related. I have so much to learn, but it’s great. I’m glad.
2) Must have guests over more. It teaches me hospitality better than anything else could; doing instead of planning. Hoping to make this a frequent happening in the fall.
3) Five’s company. :)
4) Prayer & praise night, round two. I’m so grateful to be in the company of such passionate, dedicated people. Praying for an increased capacity to love, and to learn the most I can from these upperclassmen and the (newly) graduated in particular.
5) Live in such a way: be the first to serve, last to sit down. Do uncomfortable things…suffering (or more accurately, “suffering,” when compared to old times, really) can lead to beautiful things.
6) It’s really late/early. Ah.